"Leave your worries at the bridge and your clothes on the sand...Cape Cod :) My Home

Sunday, February 28, 2010

Life and Times of the Country Wife

The Country Wife is actually pretty good. I enjoyed reading this because it was funny to see all the characters interacting. Wycherely must have enjoyed writing this because it shows in the text. Its so foolish about how all the men act and how Wycherely has portrayed the women. I know they arent real but obviously there was people like that. I LOVE Horner, he is just hilarious. The fact that he would make up such an outrageous lie just so he can get into the women's pants (or dresses shall i say) is so funny. I'm sure there are men out there today that would do something just as crazy as that, pathetic but entertaining. haha

No comments:

Post a Comment